Rom Dla Motoroli Milestone
Froyo 2.2 z Desire HD z Sense 2.0
Aktualna wersja romu 0.25
Info od Autora:
BATTERY SAVING HELP
some good guidelines to a long battery life.
1. Wifi when enabled, is not disabled when phones goes standby, go into Wifi menu, and press menu -> advanced, and change wifi power saving behaviour to as example after 15mins, this increases battery saving alot.
2. If you dont use 3G at all, disable 3G in the Mobile data setting it to GSM ONLY network, this will also increase battery life.
3. If you start DLNA feature of this ROM, and dont use it anymore, enter "administer programs" -> running services and stop the DLNA service, HTC made some stupid scanning feature which takes up alot of CPU and phone starts lagging alot too.
this image has also many functions from MotoFrenzy, like shortcut keys on hw keyboard
-Keyboard shortcut functions (hold all 3 keys to activate)
- Spotlight on/off switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + DPAD CENTER)
- hw keyboard light switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + L)
- (not in 2.2kernel) : Enable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + U)
- (not in 2.2kernel) : diable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + T)
- start adb (LEFT SHIFT + A + X)
- copy all downloaded apps (LEFT SHIFT + A + P)
- kill launcher (LEFT SHIFT + A + ENTER)
- like in MotoFrenzy, add "overclock" file to your sdcard root dir, and those settings
will be activated during boot.
default is activated with 550Mhz only.
STATE OF FUNCTIONALITY
ISSUES Reported by users
- less space left in storage /data (approx. 120MB)
- Native AP teeter do not work
- Locations app removed, (incompatible with milestone hardware and its 256MB memory)
- Notification leds not supported, HTC works differently on their hardware
BASEBAND RADIOS for v0.1 ONLY, 0.2+ needs manual install
See http://dext3r.komodin.org/ for details on baseband radio in the FAQ
EVERYTHING WORKS EXCEPT:
- EXT2 (apps2sd sdcard filesystem) - no kernel module available.
- Bluetooth (will probably never work good, unless i work very,very,very intensive on this matter.
- some malware products
- EReader (not working)
+ HTC Camera fix 5Mpixel supported now. (HTC camcorder not working, use motorola camcorder here)
+ Keyboard fix from recoveries should be supported now.
+ Slate.apk now included (lotsa errors in log due to this)
+ More fonts supported now by languages,like RTL as well. (let me know if not)
+ semi fix for market download (Max single app download from Market is 16MB)
+ wallpaper fix at first boot
+ default ringtone and notification tones now working again.
+ VoiceSearch fixed
+ added kernel optimizations from "kernel optimize" thread.
+ HOME still has -17 as priority
+ Added keyboard shortcut to kill launcher (SHIFT+A+ENTER)
+ moved 90MB apps to /cache (more free storage space)
- problems with Talk.apk & Street.apk (please download from Market)
- bootanimation fix (now uses htc boot + sound)
- htc locations fix
- Google Deskclock (for docking station users)
- DLNA service fix (this is really CPU intensive)
- finally beat the reload issue with rosie launcher.
- problems with HTC Hub, build.prop identified a milestone.
* i chose to remove milestone, so do NOT unload overclock module, or you cannot reload it, as your phone will now look like "Desire HD"
- Removed "update.zip" links.. too many having problems with them, and kernel was not included.
- New superuser.apk + su added
- Overclock app is now in /system/app , so you manually need to do delete it here, if you wish to update app.
- Camera fixed!!! now HTC & original motorola camera is included and works.
- Kernel 2.6.32-9 based
- odex'd rom to minimize reloads (not so successfull though)
- uses native USB activation to minimize battery drain.
- Based on latest HTC DesireHD rom 1.32.405.3
v0.1a this patch update can be found on my website
- small wma fix update
- Deskclockgoogle.apk added for milestones with docking station :-)
v0.1 - USB is working (the HTC way!)
- GPS is working (not sure if it support quicklock)
- 800x480 graphics corrected, now 854x480 (milestone)
- fix of ext2 filesystems (apps2sd)
- fixed adobe pdf reader.
- added root'd function + app
- added milestone v1.2 app (sorry problems with 1.4.2)
Rom działa stabilnie, bardzo szybko, tym bardziej jak autor dodał kernel,który dalej możliwość podkręcenia telefonu.
Ta wersja ma 120 MB wolnego na apssy- ponoć działa apss2sd, zobaczymy później
Polecam ten rom- chociaż by do testów.
Wgrywać najlepiej G.O.T Open Recovery 1.04a, na innych nie będzie działał.
oczywiście nandroid restore
przed instalacją zrobić wszelkie wipe.
http://www.4shared.com/file/CJ_EyQ3F/Mo ... part1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/gfgjQosK/Mo ... part2.html